Hi all, I’ve got a bit of breaking news to share with you:
[I] RELEASE DATE
Hard as it is to believe, THE SHERIFF’S CATCH now has a hard release date: 15 March 2018
Two days short of St Patrick’s day, as it happens!
As most of you know, THE SHERIFF’S CATCH is a literary thriller partly produced by discerning readers who are keen on something new. It is also a novel that took both Unbound and The Pigeonhole by storm!
It’s the first instalment of ‘The Sassana Stone Pentalogy’, a five-part series which was nine years of research and rewriting in the making.
[II] PRE-SALES NOW AVAILABLE
Pre-sales of The Sheriff’s Catch are now available in ebook format from Amazon.
Paperback copies are also available from Amazon and the following reputable UK online booksellers
The following booksellers will also have paperback copies in store:
* Abbey’s Bookshop (Sydney CBD, Australia)
* Agendamalta.com (Malta)
* Merlinlibrary.com (Malta)
* Meli’s Bookshop (Malta)
* Waterstones (UK & Ireland)
If your favourite local bookstores are not yet included in the above list, they’ll be able to obtain copies in their store if you put in an order for THE SHERIFF’S CATCH – just tell them that they can order it from Gardners, the UK’s largest book wholesaler.
Special edition ebook and paperback copies of the novel are also available for purchase on Unbound’s website.
Many thanks to everyone who has supported this effort, we are now 11 days away from sharing THE SHERIFF’S CATCH with the rest of the world!
And as already mentioned, Patrons who pre-purchased THE SHERIFF’S CATCH at crowdfunding stage are listed at the front of all copies of the novel, and should be receiving their own special edition copy within the next two weeks.
[III] ADVANCE REVIEWS
For those who missed them, you can read the advance reviews of THE SHERIFF’S CATCH by other readers from around the world by clicking on the following links:
[IV] HOW TO HELP WITH PROMOTION
Anyone who would like to help promote Santiago’s story can do any of the following:
(1) Post a Goodreads and / or Amazon review after you’ve read it (couple of lines is also fine)
(2) Click ‘Share’ under any of the novel-related posts on my novelist Facebook page
(3) Click ‘Retweet’ under any of the novel-related posts on my Twitter page
(4) Place an order with your local bookstore if they’ve not yet stocked copies of THE SHERIFF’S CATCH
(5) Let your local library know about THE SHERIFF’S CATCH
(6) Let your friends know about it (I’m more than happy to meet or correspond with your book clubs etc.)
[V] BOOK SIGNING EVENT
Also keep an eye out for updates on my social media / website about a Sydney-based book signing event coming up soon. More details to follow.
Now more than ever before, GO SANTIAGO!